Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random Old Pictures from back in the days....

Ok so today i am going through my closet and doing some cleaning, and i found some old pictures from back in the days in Liberia, and i am going Hmmm....... should i post these and let my readers, and most of you good people who take time to read my blog laugh at me a little at my expense or not? and finally i decided, what the heck, i will post them, if anything this will be another way for me to save these pictures too. so here are some old pictures of how i used to look like few years ago.....
Cooper's beach with friends, one day before leaving for the States.
First day in the U.S november 1999.



My 9th grade school ID, oh my God is that really me? that looks like a century ago. On Broad street, Monrovia 1999



My graduation day 1998, from the R.C Lawson High in Congo town.








With friends on the statue of George weah, broadstreet Monrovia.




With my boys in Monrovia.






Me today.

I know, you guys can laugh all you want, but trust me i can't even believe that was me either, but all in all I miss my country and i can't wait to be back home for the first time in almost 10 years, next year, i will have a lot of catching up to do.



No comments: